Much ado about scripting, Linux & Eclipse: card subject to change

2008-06-27

Ganymede Poster Contest, Part 5: To the Victors go the Spoils

Originally, I'd said the prizes would be $50, $30, and $20, but everyone who won wanted to donate back to Eclipse so the actual per-person amounts became rather moot, and this way you can all enjoy being a Friend of Eclipse. I hope everyone's okay with this little bit of data fudging. :)

Benjamin turned me on to Kiva, which isn't technically a *donation* site as much as a site for loaning entrepreneurs money via micropayments. But it's a great idea, so I've sent $25 to Villa Antofagasta Group as well. After all, I hadn't expected Ian and Lynn to offer me Eclipsewear for running this contest, so I'm already ahead. Thanks, guys! :)

Kiva - loans that change lives

So, if you're a fan of Eclipse and want to do something cool to promote it, contact me, Ian or Lynn -- we're happy to hear your ideas. You don't have to be a committer, bug triager, or employee of any of Eclipse's partners. All you need is passion and an idea.

1 comments:

Chris Aniszczyk (zx) said...

Thanks for putting everything together Nick!