Just when I thought I'd seen the end of the misspelled Eclipse coordinated releases, we have a new one: Gynamede.
- Gynamede: packaged & ready for your inspection
- Gynamede: ultra-sound solutions for your business
- Gynamede: to pee or p2, that is the question
- Gynamede: all of the RAP, none of the pap
- Gynamede: UDC metrics instead of obstetrics
- Gynamede: come check out our spread!
In related news, now's the time to get your Planning Council reps to settle the name for next year's release, currently being confused with "i/o" and the number 10, a year before it's even out the door! Vote now on bug 235189 for your moon of choice.
- Eclipse XP: eXtreme Packaging / eXtra Participants
- Eclipse CE: Coordinated Event / Centralized Endeavour / Community Edition
- Eclipse LTS: Long-Term Support (since 3.5 may well be the last release in the 3.x branch, with 4.0 due the year after)
- Eclipse Eye (the first half of "Io", and like a moon, a spherical object)