It's been a while since my last linkdump from the world of EMF, so here's a quick update, brought to you by Google Alerts:
- People start using Apache Tuscany SDO and JSF to build dynamic web forms.
- Gay Ghost of The George Hotel found thanks to EMF.
- Guildwood residents take to the streets to picket the erection of a new Bell cell tower planned for the roof of a local church, citing fears of EMF (well, RF, anyway).
- EMF Touts Second Life Virtual Protest against IBM as a Success -- "[I]f IBM employees stick together, organize and actively challenge IBM [Italia] they can change [...] practices."
- And finally, it seems the band EMF is coming back. Believe it.