You're probably aware that among other things, EMF is a code generator. But did you know it's a business generator too? "EMF generates customer loyalty and longer-lasting business." Not only that, but you can use EMF to improve your health.
Some other EMF sightings:
- NetBeans tries to water down the EMF brand with their EntityManagerFactory.
- Windows Live hosts a *very* brief discussion of EMF's EEnums, EInts and ETypes.
- PC-Magic Software uses EMF to protect and encrypt your data. Windows only, unfortunately.
- DockDogs perform an EMF K-9 challenge. Sadly, neither Ed's dogs nor my dogs were invited.
- Student strives to maintain high grades in order to be able to choose first duty assignment; chooses EMF, moves to Djibouti.
- E.M.F.: The Video Game coming to PC. (screenshot)
- Tapiwa Mutharika named director of EMF, tries to trump the now infamous co-sponsored EclipseCON '07 party.
- EMF Directive states that "training will be required for any[one] who may be exposed to [EMF]." Such training may include EclipseWorld 2007 (, , , ), OS Summit Asia 2007 (, ), EclipseCON 2008, and the EMF Website.