Much ado about scripting, Linux & Eclipse: card subject to change

2007-06-29

So long, and whoops for all the spam

After zx challenged me to start talking more about what I do, I created a second blog -- this time at eclipse.org. I did this for three reasons:

  1. To provide a place to talk about release engineering away from the other clutter on this blog;
  2. To encourage other release engineering folks to provide posts here as well; and
  3. Because I'm a little sick of Blogger (preview sucks, no html shortcuts) and am ready to try WordPress for something new

Unfortunately, while importing old releng-related entries to the new site, I seem to have accidentally caused some old posts to be syndicated on Planet Eclipse, and so for everyone who's just been inundated with my old pre-syndication posts, my apologies.

Anyway, please watch the new releng blog for stuff about my work. If you want to be an author/contributor on the new blog, sign up, then drop me a line and I'll add you.

0 comments: